Banking Basics – Withdrawing your winnings
To withdraw funds from your casino account is also a relatively easy process. However, be warned that some casinos try and delay this process as much as possible.
Thats why its important to read both the player reviews here on GCR, as well as the terms and conditions with regard to withdrawals of the casino you want to play at, to make sure you play at casinos that have a good reputation for customer service and efficient payment processing for both deposits AND withdrawals.
Ok so lets get down to it. To withdraw funds from your account, the following is the normal procedure at most online casinos :
- Log into the software
- Click on the Bank / Cashier link
- Look for the withdrawal link, and click this.
- Once in the withdrawal section fo teh cashier, you will be presented with the range of options the casino uses for withdrawals – these are normally very similar to those offered for deposits.
- Select the method you wish to use for your withdrawal, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and lcik submit.
- Your withdrawal request will be entered into a queue for pending withdrawals, as the casino support staff normally do an audit on your play account to check if you need to meet any wagering requirents prior to authorising your withdrawal (we’ll chat about these wagering requirements in a later section).
- Once your withdrawal has been approved, the funds will be transfered to your selected account via the method you chose.
This covers banking basics. In our next guide we’ll cover the often confusing area of deposit bonuses.